Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Financial Support Update

So my mom came to visit me at PBU November 5 to help me with support letters.  Thank you mommy.  We spent the morning putting the finishing touches on the letter and running spell check and such. Then around lunch we tried to print them and the printer ran out of ink, so we made a Wal-Mart run.  Eventually we got them all printed and I addressed and signed them all while mom put the labels and stamps on the envelopes. There were about 170 of them I believe.  By the time we were done it was dinner time.  We ate then prayed over them and sent them out.  Since then we have been praying for all you receiving the letters.
I would like to thank those who have responded to my letters thus far.  The Lord has used you to provided 10% of the needed $4000.  That is an amazing encouragement.  It is really great to see the money starting to come in.  I pray it continues.  Please keep my family and I in your prayers as we progress preparing for this Spring. 
In Christ, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment